• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FONT? papyrus bold?

Signed Out

looks like papyrus bold but not sure

Attachments

• FONT.jpg
    FONT.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 120

Circleville Signs

Any client who insists on using Papyrus as a main font on ANYTHING gets handed the business card of one of my competitors and told that we are professionals - and therefore don't use Papyrus.

Invariably, the same clients who love Papyrus also tend to be huge fans of Comic Sans.

Circleville Signs

I say no to paying customers all the time. I made the conscious decision years ago that I only want to work with the types of customers that I enjoy working with. I don't make as much money as I could, but I'm 100% ok with that...

2972renfro

Any client who insists on using Papyrus as a main font on ANYTHING gets handed the business card of one of my competitors and told that we are professionals - and therefore don't use Papyrus.

Invariably, the same clients who love Papyrus also tend to be huge fans of Comic Sans.

Get over yourself. You seriously turn down work because of someone's use of a font?

signmeup

I like Papyrus and Comic Sans. I use them whenever it suits the job at hand. Comic Sans is an easy weeder... Papyrus... not so much.

Signed Out

Well this is a new customer who has been in business for over 15 years and has had this logo the whole time he's been in business. I have in the past given customers a proof with differences that I think would produce a better product, but I am not going to turn down work because I am "to good" to print what they want rather than what they should have. What font would you guys suggest to use, I was thinking Maiandra because it is close to Papyrus but I am by no mean a great designer (but Jill is) and am very open to others opinons.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.

Send them to an "advertising" company over here.

Attachments

• 300778_227771587286292_100001603568217_680464_181240136_n.jpg
    300778_227771587286292_100001603568217_680464_181240136_n.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 116