• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Football Field Yard Marking Font I.D.

Danny-The-Dude

Any ideas on the number fonts used on the Frozen Tundra?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 2759206932_b2e21a8532.jpg
    2759206932_b2e21a8532.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 119
  • 2758369765_2ded238b96.jpg
    2758369765_2ded238b96.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 113

BadAss

The numbers on the left of the field and the right of the field are suppose to be in opposite directions... But still cool...M*

Mosh

cornhole boards? I grow corn and have no idea what that is. The numbers on the left are upsidedown.

Are they the stops on the corn shoots off the bin or truck?

Danny-The-Dude

The numbers on the left of the field and the right of the field are suppose to be in opposite directions... But still cool...M*

Unbelievable.........clear as day in the pictures of Lambeau Field I posted.......that has to be the dumba$$ of the year move.

As for Cornhole:

Cornhole a.k.a "tailgate toss," "bean bag toss," "baggo," or "bags" is a lawn game in which players take turns pitching cornhole bags—cotton duck bags filled with feed corn—at a raised platform with a hole in the far end. These platforms are usually made with plywood or occasionally plastic, and are often decorated. A corn bag in the hole scores 3 points, while one on the platform scores 1 point. Play continues until a player reaches the score of 21.