• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For all those we no longer see on S101..................................................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Whether or not the person(s) is deceased or just gone from our ranks for other reasons, this should be a good way of saying 'thank you' and/or 'we miss you'.

Please name the person how they were known here to others.

I'd like to start with a few, I miss :

* Geary Wotten
* Old Paint
* Shovelhead
* Si Allen
* Jillbeans
* Jhill

Please add anyone from this forum only.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
And Rex - he hasn't been active in a really long time. I think he's enjoying other not-sign related interests now days.

Billct2

Looking at the list of members with most posts it's amazing that most of them aren't here any more, either stop visiting or passed away

Boudica

rjssigns seems to have left for good. too bad, he had a lot of helpful contributions.

and Reveal01 looks to be completely gone. I know he retired, but said he would pop in now an again... now I can't even find his profile on here.

gnubler

Looking at the list of members with most posts it's amazing that most of them aren't here any more, either stop visiting or passed away
I peek in on my "old" forum sometimes just to see what's up. It's dwindled significantly, def a sign of a dying trade (commercial printing). I think I'm still the top poster there, and I pretty much stopped posting over 8 years ago.

Several of the original gang died, it's like losing friends. Like every time I log in there's news that someone else kicked the bucket. Yikes. Probably 'accidental suicides' due to ageism and job elimination.

Boudica

Ah, I never came across that post.
Oh, and there was Andy, but he seemed to have an odd end, having the admin delete everything.
I do miss Andy - can't even look at his profile to see if he's been lurking.