• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

found an old file that made me giggle like a school girl.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
First, I know ... it's all vector stock ... it was more an expression of anger that I made this (and turned it into a series of shirts)

So here is the backstory, when I moved to Texas ... the dmv got my name wrong. Not only did they have my old drivers license and the form with my name correct on it ... but I spelled it for them verbally (they asked everyone) ... well the woman went dyslexic and I had BRAIN on my drivers license for 2 years trying to get it changed back ... I made this because of it.

I eventually got it changed back ... took a week straight of sitting in the dmv while they checked microfilm to see if I actually put my name correctly on my form and had it spelled correctly on my old drivers license ... but it happened. Somewhere it's still listed as an alias in some database I'm sure ... but still ... design made me laugh ... and others laugh when I showed them my drivers license when wearing the shirt.

But anywho ... Figured I'd throw it up on here for a critique since I can't see how I would change the design. Other than draw it from scratch ... this was a 20 minute design / mashup and all limitations would be around under a 20 minute design time for changes.

Attachments

• brain.jpg
    brain.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 72