• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fountain fill in one point

msenjur

hello!

how to make foutain fill to end in one point. i would like each color to end in letter with same color...

Brisi.jpg

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
If you're using illustrator to create / adjust the file, you'll need to play with the points in the gradient so they line up like you want or make separate layers for each color and line them up that way. It may be the same for corel, but not certain, as I haven't used that program in years.

Zoogee World

im writing in corel draw forum... im using coreldraw, dont know ai that well...
I'm not familiar with Corel anymore, but I believe it is very similar to adjust the gradient or separate the colors in separate objects..

msenjur

yes, i did read somewhere that it could be done with "Mesh fill", but i don know how it works... i belive there is an easier way...

Zoogee World

If in your file it's currently setup as a gradient layer, you should be able to select it and alter it in the gradient adjustment tab by moving the color points so they fit in the correct area for you.

msenjur

yes, but i would like to these gradients to go conical...

something like this... now i have converted gradient in bitmap and add did this with "straigthen image" tool

Brisi.jpg

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
You could try using a cone-shaped gradient. That's actually something unique to CorelDRAW and not found in Adobe Illustrator. Just be careful how the gradient is output/exported.

Aunt LuLu

Aunt LuLu
If I am understanding correctly you want each letter with the same rainbow coloring. Break apart the lettering, so each letter is an object. Then apply the fill, once applied you are able to "edit" the fill.

Laura - aka - Aunt LuLu