• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FREE! unhacked FREE!

JoshLoring

Insane. You came up on this link. Already done.
It's been 4 years since I used Daz. I was pretty good at it. Hmm. The fun you can have

JoshLoring

Ah!! So, they moved their software to be free in hopes of making money of the models they sell.
Fine by me!

Techman

I downloaded all the free stuff.
IT all installs and works. DAZ will email you keys for the 3 products.

Rodi

Techman@@!!!! YAY. Thank You@@ I was just reading about Bryce from a decade ago! I have bought it several times and I would love to use its renderer for some stuff and the other stuff seemas pretty dang KEWL!!!

You da MAN!

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Those of us who need 3d softs..
(cnc people)

Really anyone here can use the software, bryce is great at rendering ... so if you need an actual printed element for a graphics job (like a wrap or just some body wanting 'SICK' racing graphics ... it will work with just a little bit of effort) also hexagon is just a simple modeling program ... I use (a really old copy) of 3d studio max for simple modeling ... great for things like logos where someone wants one of those web 2.0 logos and one that is animated for things like flash and the web. really it's just a nice piece of side software for those that know how to use it effectively ... I mean for the love of all that is unholy, just the fact that I can extrude out a grayscale image in bryce into a 3d plane for cnc work using the terrain tool is worth the download by itself.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
you can use it for just about anything, when you render you set your rendering size ... it will take a long time to render something that is 8k x 10k pixels if you have lots of texture, but that is what a good video card and lots of ram are for.