• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free WrapCut 200' Roll!

WrapCut

Trying WrapCut® Fine-Filament Edge Cutting Tape for your vehicle graphics projects has never been easier or cheaper!

As a special introduction offer, we are offering all customers a FREE roll of our WrapCut 200' product, which just got on the market last week. Simply use coupon code WCFREE during the checkout process.

For more information, please visit www.wrapcut.com

edgette

Just placed an order. If it works as good as knifeless tape I'll be all about it, especially considering it's much less than what I paid at Fellers and comes in a longer roll.

2B

Order the roll, will give it a try.

once the special is over will the S/H be changed to a more reasonable amount?

wwpro

I bought a 4 roll pack several months ago, I was ready to move overseas then, and they charged me over $50 for shipping to TX, it was overnight but no other chance was available at the moment. Now I cannot imagine how much shipping would be to South America, better rent a plane to go get it myself :D

Great product though, used only a little bit of it yet but it does what it should do

WrapCut

@ChicagoGraphics -- thank you for your post regarding our shipping costs. Please note that this is our current shipping and handling fee for all postage shipments of our single roll products and was the rate prior to the introduction of the free offer. We do hope that you enjoy your roll of WrapCut Fine Filament Edge Cutting Tape.

strypguy

LOL...cmon nothing is ever really free is it. Maybe instead of free it should be marketed for the shipping price and then include free shipping :)

Still a good deal though.

John