• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fun little "Gift" project

skyhigh

Super gift Brian.

feel free to lift an image off my avitar if your planning on sending out any more. :rolleyes:

SignosaurusRex

Super gift Brian.

feel free to lift an image off my avitar if your planning on sending out any more. :rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO: I can't promise anything John, but......If'n I get back out your way, you can be assured we will work on some of the contents of the bottle. :wink:

signage

Looks great! I was going to ask when did you started distilling, then I read relabeled:banghead: But I will help you polish one off:toasting:

SignosaurusRex

Looks great! I was going to ask when did you started distilling, then I read relabeled:banghead: But I will help you polish one off:toasting:

Shhhhhhhh!.....Distilling? Me? Never!
Polishing one off? Ha! That would be far too easy to do.
Next time we meet up, that will be a definite for sure my friend! :thumb:

Steve C.

That is just unbelievable, Brian. I love it. I posted the labels at my signfonts
facebook page about a month ago ( http://www.facebook.com/signfonts ).
The packaging and presentation is remarkable. I love me some Canadian
Whiskey! The fonts fit perfectly, even the LHF Fancy Full Round. :wink:
Fantastic job, keep it up.

Air Art Girl

Love that Idea. You Know AAG........:rolleyes: I just may take you up on that! I could cut glass for the box face and have you Laser it. I'm also looking for the perfect antique cork top pint whiskey bottle. That would be real sweet laser engraved for the simplified "sock bottle" version I'm working on! :clapping:

well, guess you will just have to come play some weekend. We can sandblast the glass, it will look better then the laser. But the cork can be lasered. We can laser anything in the wood. Bri I run the laser from Corel but we can put any file in there. Can even laser photos.....hmmmmmmm, now I have your creative mind working don't I?