• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fun with the pen tool

os101king

so you're not using a tablet??? wow. that's some intensive work there. i know they sell the wacom 4x6's at staples, but I was looking to jump in headfirst with one of the biggies from newegg.com.... don't they have one now that's also a monitor?

http://www.wacom.com/cintiq/20WSX.cfm

now THAT'S livin it up. I don't think I'd want to leave work. If I could go back to basically using pencils to work, wow. I think the kids might have to lose out on Christmas.... this puppy's TWO GRAND!!!

Rdowney

I am now using a tablet. I bought the cintiq 12wx (only 999$) I broke into my daughters piggy bank.lol. I have never used a tablet before i got this, and it is awesome! say goodbye to pencils and paper.
The recent pictures I did the linework in illustrator, then painted in photoshop cs3.
Thanks for all the compliments, I will certainly keep posting more as I finish them.
This one here was done completely using photoshop, and took around 6 hours to complete:thankyou:

Attachments

• ratrod.jpg
    ratrod.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 99