• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

funny decals

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Got a request for decals that say, "Do not drive cart in ocean or standing water". guess that happens from time to time with golf carts.

anybody else get requests for funny decals?

Action Mary

I had one that wanted "Corporate Goth" because nice boots are expensive.

Attachments

• 2020 Custom Decals 3 d.jpg
    2020 Custom Decals 3 d.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 254

JBurton

Signtologist
Yeah, I'm always climbing around on construction equipment. All those warnings are for everyone else, not me.
As long as you stay off the goddanged fenders!
Had a lady ask what the big hook was for on the 4 way hitch on my (now totaled) tundra. "As far as I've used it? Yeah, it's a step."

JBurton

Signtologist
itd knock tex right in the head.
Jburton, how'd you tear up your wheels? I can teach you how to drive if you teach me how to make signs.
IMG_5563.jpg

Well, last week some.... lady Ddecided she shouldn't pull into the turning lane and wait, she whipped right out of the left lane and crossed in front of me. Totaled both vehicles. First wreck since I was 16, nearly 20 frickin years. But yeah, I'll take you up on it.
Step 1. Buy a router!