• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ga help please

ironchef

I had to do a system restore, and for some reason graphix advantage doesnt have my plotter installed, anyone know how to get to that screen where you can pick the plotters make and model?

Attachments

• image-505838736.jpg
    image-505838736.jpg
    779.9 KB · Views: 97

ironchef

Oh u mean when i go to start, all programs, but nothing is there, im using the oldest pc we have, its an xp

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Next place to look then would be the Gerber GA Group at Start > Programs. It's been a long time since I had GA on my computers.

ironchef

I went on my newer pcs with omega 5, and i see what you guys are talking bout, but i cant firgure this out on this old xp

Tony Teveris

It sounds like the restore did not fix up all the Start menu items. Try this, find the Gerber software folder (maybe C:\GSP\.... in that folder there should be a gspsetup.exe. This is from memory as the GA is way out of date. The gspsetup.exe ends up modifying the c:\Windows\gsp.ini file. No telling what happened on the restore.