• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gandi Jeti 3150 motion controller?

Charliekarly

The motion controller is dead on my Gandi, and this has happened a couple years ago, I remember replacing a fuse and the problem was solved, I am hoping that is the case again, but I do not remember which fuse to look at. and I think our service tech. is on vacation, does anyone know how I can fix this? I will attach a photo of my fuses.
attachment.php

Attachments

• gandi fuses.jpg
    gandi fuses.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 231

Charliekarly

Update*

I found that the 4th fuse (left to right) on the bottom was blown, I have replaced it twice now, and every time I turn on the press it blows. I am starting to run out of spare fuses.

I found that the 4th fuse (left to right) on the bottom was blown, I have replaced it twice now, and every time I turn on the press it blows. I am starting to run out of spare fuses.

Must be blowing for a reason. What does that fuse control. I would check shorts in the line of whatever that fuse goes to. Would have stopped after the second one. If it blew out of nowhere and blew when you put another one it. Why try it again. Obviously a bigger issue then just a fuse.