• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale Gerber Edge - Complete Production Station

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Gerber Edge - Complete Production Station for Sale

I am officially retiring from production of printed and cut vinyl graphics and am offering a complete, turn key, plug and play system in good working order with lots of extras. This is more than the typical used equipment ad.

• 1 Gerber Edge LE Thermal Printer with factory shipping box and shipping clamps.
  • 1 Gerber Envision 375 High Speed Plotter with factory shipping box. Extra toolholder, blade and cutting strip.
  • 1 Gerber Omega CP Software, Version 6.5 (latest version) with valid dongle and CDs.
  • 1 computer with Intel i-5 CPU, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB and 2 TB Hard Drives, WIFI, 24" Acer monitor, Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse, speakers, Gerber USB to parallel printer cable and plotter serial cable.
  • 1 lot Gerber, Duracoat and Zeronine foils. Inventory PDF is attached. Replacement value is approx. $4,500
  • 1 lot 15" sprocketed vinyl. Mostly Gerber 220 and some Oracal. No inventory but estimate 1,500 to 2,000 feet.
  • 3 metal wall racks for 15" rolls of vinyl. Each rack holds 16 rolls.
  • 1 handmade foil measuring device accurate to one Inch for measuring foil remaining in a cartridge.
  • 20 hours of email or telephone support for technical support, training, job setups or advice.
  • All referrals from any existing customers that may occur in the future, including previous pricing and any appropriate job files.
Shipping is F.O.B. Olympia, WA. You may pickup yourself or we will pack it all for pickup by your designated shipper, or we will consider delivering and installing the system for a fee to be negotiated.

This system has everything needed to start making money the day you plug it in except the vinyl inventory should have a fresh roll of white vinyl added to it.

If interested, please contact me at the email address in my signature or by starting a private message conversation through the forum. I will be happy to answer any questions, provide asking price, or discuss any aspect of this with you. All reasonable offers considered.

Attachments

• Gerber Edge LE 02.jpg
    Gerber Edge LE 02.jpg
    799.8 KB · Views: 495
  • Gerber Edge LE.jpg
    Gerber Edge LE.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 364
  • Gerber Envision 375 02.jpg
    Gerber Envision 375 02.jpg
    843.2 KB · Views: 393
  • Gerber Envision 375 01.jpg
    Gerber Envision 375 01.jpg