• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Fonts

Does anyone have a catalog of all of the Gerber fonts? I am trying to see what fonts come with Omega and all I can find is a list, not an actual catalog that shows the fonts.

Malkin

I have one that I have made, categorized them and includes a 1 line sample of each.
However it also includes some fonts that we added in (10 to 20 converted TTFs to gerber font) and I don't really remember which is which.

If you think it would be useful I could scan it in and send you the PDF. I guess you would have to cross reference with the official lists from Gerber.

I have one that I have made, categorized them and includes a 1 line sample of each.
However it also includes some fonts that we added in (10 to 20 converted TTFs to gerber font) and I don't really remember which is which.

If you think it would be useful I could scan it in and send you the PDF. I guess you would have to cross reference with the official lists from Gerber.

If you could do that it would be greatly appreciated! My email is sellerssignanddesign@gmail.com

Jill, I have not tried contacting Gerber directly, I just searched their website. I have never recieved much help from them in the past so I was only going to try that as a last resort for this.