• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Label Stock 2 mil alternatives

CanuckSigns

Does anyone have a product that compares to Gerber Label Stock in a matte silver finish? I have a client looking for some decals that were previously screen printed on a thin metal type decal material, It look like Gerber Label Stock will work for this application, but it's out of stock at our dealer, 3 week wait.

Do any of the other vinyl manufacturers make a similar product that can be printed on the Edge?

Thanks

artofacks1

Shopgms.com

Does anyone have a product that compares to Gerber Label Stock in a matte silver finish? I have a client looking for some decals that were previously screen printed on a thin metal type decal material, It look like Gerber Label Stock will work for this application, but it's out of stock at our dealer, 3 week wait.

Do any of the other vinyl manufacturers make a similar product that can be printed on the Edge?

Thanks

chillGMS

Thanks

https://www.shopgms.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=PY781550MS