• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber-We apologize for the delay.Please stay on the line for the next avail. agent.

SqueeGee

I've run across a used Gerber router and I'm wondering if Gerber will give me any information on if I supply them with the serial number. I called them to ask this question but have been on hold for about 25 minutes so far and if I hear, "We apologize for the delay. Please stay on the line for the next available agent.", I may lose my mind. Any ideas?

get used to it! whenever we have had to cal gerber in the past it takes an age for a rep to contact us.

just wait untill you need them to call you back......thats a joke!

SignManiac

Gerber is the R.I.M. (Blackberry) of sign technology. Complacency has a way of leaving you behind in the dust.

ForgeInc

We have a Gerber cutter but luckily we get our service directly from our reseller. Our production manager has many nightmares about dealing directly with Gerber, we honestly almost bypassed Gerber because of it.

Try contacting Tony Teveris in here, he works for Gerber and is a merchant member here. If you ask nicely he might be able to help you navigate. He has been very responsive to questions I have asked him.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I thought only SignLab (CadLink) was like that. You call and leave your dongle number, and then they call or email back...they're untouchable otherwise.

JB

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
I have owned Gerber equipment since 1983.
A blue box SignMaker 3.

I haven't always liked what I have been told. Always I have found tech support responsive and helpful.

Tech help on our 17 year old D200 Router has been above and beyond. I am completely happy with that.

Tony Teveris

Monday the plant had no power, today (Tuesday) were back in biz but the area is a complete mess, most of the workers have no power at home and where I live I see nothing early next week. I just got back from a 8 days in Texas and I'm thinking of packing it up and heading back west.