• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Get up to 2 FREE Flexi licenses during the month of February!

SignBurst PCs

FEBRUARY ONLY!

Buy a new license of FlexiSIGN or above in the month of February 2012 and receive a FREE copy of FlexiDESIGNER or TWO FREE copies with a FlexiSign PRO! That's up to 3 Flexi licenses for the price of 1!

It's simple to get up to $1990 worth of Flexi!

Here's how:

- Buy a new copy of FlexiSIGN in the month of February and receive a FREE copy of FlexiDESIGNER ($995 value)...

- Buy a new copy of FlexiEXPERT in the month of February and receive a FREE copy of FlexiDESIGNER ($995 value)...

- Buy a new copy of FlexiSIGN-PRO in the month of February and receive TWO FREE copies of FlexiDESIGNER ($1990 value)...

Call to order (801) 710-3167

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
How about a free designer license with purchase of upgrade from 8.6 Pro to 10.5 Pro? :D

CS-SignSupply

Signburst.... I do not feel that you stepped on my toes in any way, and IF I did feel that way for some reason, I have no right to... CiberSupply and SignBurst are both valid MM's here and happen to be Authorized Flexi Resellers.

All good with me :)

As for the upgrades with Free Designer, I believe that is a pipe dream.

The primary goal of this promotion is to put more Full License Sales out there. Not much different than the local cable company offering discounts to new subscribers.

Offering a free upgrade to the next version with an upgrade has been a promo run in the past, successful I might add. However, this promo usually came about within 1-2 months of the next version being released.

A little money saver just in case you did not know and use iStockphoto.com, Flexi does offer everyone a 20% discount on iStockphoto.com. Details: Get 20% off the iStock collection

To buy files on iStockphoto, you’ll need credits, iStock’s currency. You will get a special 20% discount. Enter the code: F1EX111 when you checkout for a bonus 20% off 50 Pay-as-you-go credits or more. Learn more about how to buy stock.

B Snyder

Bobby- Thanks for the discount code. It's actually 20% off $50 worth of credits, which is even better. Thanks!