• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

gf 830 on maxmetal signs?

149motorsports

I have to do 2 signs for a friends business. He wants it on maxmetal from grimco. Would this vinyl gf 830 automark be good where the vinyl lasts long outdoors? or should I stick with IJ-180c- cast? Thanks

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
I have to do 2 signs for a friends business. He wants it on maxmetal from grimco. Would this vinyl gf 830 automark be good where the vinyl lasts long outdoors? or should I stick with IJ-180c- cast? Thanks
if it is a flat sign, why use cast? How long do you want it to last? We have non-cast options which can last up to 7 years outdoors and for hundreds of dollars less expensive. The 7 year print vinyl and laminate will not exceed $600 combined and do the same thing. It will also be thicker and a bit easier to apply.

if it is a flat sign, why use cast? How long do you want it to last? We have non-cast options which can last up to 7 years outdoors and for hundreds of dollars less expensive. The 7 year print vinyl and laminate will not exceed $600 combined and do the same thing. It will also be thicker and a bit easier to apply.
Agreed. IJ35 with 8508/8509 works great and being calendared is very affordable.