• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GoToMyPC or LogMeIn.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Comparing GoToMyPC and the retested LogMeIn at full screen, I am finding the view noticeably better with GTMPC and the streaming of sound is also much better.

choucove

I've tried out a couple different ones. In the end I have just tended towards Team Viewer more perhaps because I have had less issues with it. It was also the first one that I started using though. For most of what I do, though, I just use the built in Windows Remote Desktop utility as its free and Team Viewer of course wants you to buy a ridiculously expensive license for doing any sort of business-related work.

Signout

LogMeIn

I run the paid version - it started out really fast, however, now it seems really slow...anyone have this problem? Any ideas?

TheSnowman

I use NTR Cloud. It's free, and it works great if you only need to acess one PC. I think you can pay if you need more. I can access it on my iPhone, iPad, or any other computer by logging into the website.

anotherdog

log me in pro on my main computers.
I was foolish enough to take an old laptop on vacation with me, I could use it from europe to design stuff on my main computer back here. Great for working, not so good for vacation.

I was actually skyping and using log me in, it was like I was sitting in the office...very sad.

It has been useful on both my ipad and in an emergency my iphone. all I need now is CS5 on an ipad.