• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GraphixCALC Pro New Version release update

Sidney

I wanted to re-post this information.

Hello to all awaiting the New Version of GraphixCALC Sign Estimator. We are getting close to the release but, are going to extend the release date to mid April- May. I personally will not release the new version until it has been viewed, reviewed and reviewed. GraphixCALC Sign Estimator has been a solid Sign Estimator program since 2003 but, wait to you see the New Version. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you!

No Subscription, However you can Sync all your computers.

FatCat

As a long time Graphix Calc user I am anxiously awaiting the new version.
If you need any beta testers, I'd be happy to help and give you our feedback.

Sidney

let us know what you would like to see.

I would like to start off by saying thank you for being a long time and loyal customer. We are looking into developing a mobile app after this new release. The reason is because we want to hear from everyone as to what are some of the key features that would benefit their business and increase their profits.
We are focused on building the User interface, expandable capabilities and quick estimating.....we may not have all the bells and whistles but GraphixCALC is a powerful and accurate sign estimator.

Sidney

My Contact info

Hello,

I was a customer of GraphixCALC for 7 years and loved it (so we purchased GraphixCALC). I don't know if you have had the opportunity to use Version 2.1.2......here is the link for a Free 14 day trial- http://graphixcalc.com/gc_downloads.html

Version 2.1.2 has a workflow, work order forms, rip charging, actual cost, direct PDF emailing, etc. and the newest version ( due for release April-May ) has a few really exciting features.

Contact me with question and I will give you a free 30 minute walkthrough.

Thank you,

Sidney Muniz
754-610-5955

Sidney

Proofing

Yes, you can attach your proof to the estimate and export as a pdf directly from within GraphixCALC. The customer may not be able to move the sign around or change the color themselves because that feature would have to be on a server (which would be a monthly fee).
However, the proof is the for their immediate response and input. There are features we will add but we want to make sure the demand is there. Feel free to contact me. ...
Sidney Muniz
754-610-5955

DirtyD

I wanted to re-post this information.

Hello to all awaiting the New Version of GraphixCALC Sign Estimator. We are getting close to the release but, are going to extend the release date to mid April- May. I personally will not release the new version until it has been viewed, reviewed and reviewed. GraphixCALC Sign Estimator has been a solid Sign Estimator program since 2003 but, wait to you see the New Version. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you!

No Subscription, However you can Sync all your computers.

Any update on this new version? There is nothing on the website?

Sidney

We are still in development stage.

We are literally in the midst of the developement stage. We are getting close but there's still some work to be done. We have pushed the release date back another 4 weeks or so. I have spoken to many of you and know how excited you are to see what GraphixCALC's new version looks like. As the Vice President I want to make sure it is running efficiently and correctly.

We truly thank you for questions and enthusiasm.

Sidney

GraphixCALC is in full swing

I just want to continually update the status of the next release of GraphixCALC Pro. I have been test driving the New Release and am very excited to see the brand new look, enhanced features and new features.

Thanks again for your patience, Sidney Muniz

Sidney

Look for GraphixCALC's List of Features

Ok, we are packaging GraphixCALC's New version and will be posting the New Features Shortly. After many months we are very close for the New Release.

Last edited:

Sidney

Update for GraphixCALC

Hello,

I would like to update the status of GraphixCALC's new release time frame. In the midst of getting ready with the "available release date" I had to "hold the the presses". There was something I wanted to add (as the Vice President and visionary). We are near completion:) Thank you for your patience.

Sidney

GraphixCALC new version is complete

GraphixCALC new version is complete. We will be announcing the official release date this weekend. Any question please contact me.

Sidney

Release update

Hello everyone,
We will be releasing GraphixCALC's new version within the next 72 hours. Please contact me with any questions.