• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Graphtec 8600-130 problem need help

ssignshop

I have the Graphtec 8600-130 plotter and its been giving me some issues over the last couple months. I was told my firmware needs to be updated and I believe I successfully managed that today but after I put the vinyl in to load and get it measured. The Screen Reads "Working" as if to say its busy I guess. So I cant send anything to cut at that point. I have had this plotter for a few years now and its always worked fine no issues. I have to have it set on HP-GL as I cut out of Flexi ( cloud version). Never any problem. Recently though the plotter has been acting up and used to be able to just restart it but that no longer works and I need to get to the root of the problem. Any help would be really appreciated.

Joseph44708

I Drink And I Know Things
Sounds like it is chewing on multiple jobs.
Delete all completed jobs from flexi production manager then recreate the cut file only and send. Also Check your cables and make sure cutter is installed to the correct port.