• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE600-120 basket

studio10

Hello everyone,
I'm new user of Graphtec CE6000-120 (before that I had a Roland CX-24). Because of the low budget I could not buy a basket for the cutter so I made it ​​myself (by the way it seems that the price for original basket is too high). From the materials I used what I currently have: rectangular aluminum tube (2 pieces), telescope tube from old roll up up (2 pieces), plastic pipe holders (4 pieces), srews, canvas connected velcro tape and plastic caps. The front of the basket can be pull out because I used the telescope tube from the roll up. On the cutter stand I have not drilled any holes, but used already existing. I installed a carrier of the my basket on the inside of the stand, while the original carrier is on the outside of the stand, so my handmade basket can accept vinyl around 133 cm wide, which is enough for me because I use mostly standard vinyl 126 cm wide. I have no sketch, I made basket on the spot. Have only pictures attached, that may help to someone.

PS: sorry for the bad translation to English.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 200
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    377.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 108

knucklehead

Good job. That's basically how I made mine too. I could have afforded one with the cutter, I just wasn't going to pay what they wanted.

BTW, your english, is a lot better, than a lot of the so-called, english speaking people on here.