• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec Ce6000 Vs Mimaki Cg Sriii

Emil

hey all, getting an new plotter and wanted everyone's input on the two plotters, so far i have heard go graphtec but no one also seems to know too much about the mimaki, i will be using it for my t shirt business, im upgrading from my gcc expert 24, any imput would be great

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Both are a good upgrade from the GCC. The specs are going to be just about exactly the same and both are trusted brands. I personally prefer the Mimaki because it has the illustrator plug-in that cuts directly from Illustrator. The Graphtec has something similar but it exports it to another program. Not a huge deal but it separates the two for me. I would say go with which ever one you can get the best deal on and you can't go wrong.

Emil

So does it cut directly or do you have to click a button and then it will automatically send it to fine cut, as of now I hit print and it sends the file to my GCC to plot.

1leonchen

mimaki has no auto cut off. corel works fine with both machine. i in the same boat as u want to upgrade but can l cant make the decision yet. saw both machines.

Emil

At work I have a mimaki cgfxii, things I like is the sheet feed, sheet cut, does either machine have these?