• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greeting from D's Vinyl Design

Hello everyone I' D from D's Vinyl Design and I'm from a lil little town in South Dakota and am new to the world of making signs. I started out by cutting decal for my friends car windows and after a few of those I did a few store windows and yard signs. Right now I'm looking to finding a wide format printer that would allow me to print banners and maybe eventually do wraps. If anyone reading this has any helpful advice on good printer start with I would sure appreciate the advice.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Welcome from Omaha! Let us know if we can help with any screen printed yard signs! If you are ever down this way, stop by and say hi!

Thanks to everyone I feel welcomed. I was considering purchasing a Summa Dc4sx to do banner and decal work. Is this a good printer for a beginner and what are pro's and cons of digital.

TheSnowman

Welcome. Just do some searches and research. This question comes up at least once a week, so you shouldn't have trouble finding comments on different pieces of equipment.

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
Greetings from California! We personally recommend Mutoh Printers, a VJ1204 48"; or if you have the budget, one of the 64" models such as the 1604 and 1614 might be better since you are planning to do car wraps in the future. You might be able to pick up a refurbished or demo model at a good price.

Regards,
-Signworld Team