• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hairline in X6 is showing as 2 lines in wireframe view

JAMEY

I have been having a problem with my hairlines being to thick I guess. On a contour cut it is making 2 cuts as if the hairline is not thick enough. I need to fix this ASAP. I cut with multiple cutters and rips with the most common one being Versaworks on our Soljet 3.

Nothing to do with Versaworks. It shows the outside lines of the "hairline" when in wireframe view in CorelDraw X6. Does anybody know how to remedy this problem by perhaps setting the hair line to new thickness needed for Versaworks or something?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

JAMEY

show a screenshot. unless you have 'converted outline to object' it should always show as a single line in wireframe

My bad lol. You were right. I was so used to doing it in CutStudio that I forgot that converting the outline to an object did that. When I leave the contour white with the hairline on it, it stays a single hairline.

Thank you Jill! :U Rock:

graphicwarning

On a contour cut it is making 2 cuts

When you say it's making two cuts... is it cutting the exact same line twice, one on top of the other?

As indicated above... unless you converted your outline to objects, the line weight in Corel should be irrelevant.