• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hand flag with dowel/stick

gnubler

Looking for a small quantity of hand flags 18x12", ideally with a pocket on the left side and a dowel or plastic stick included. Printed one side in one color. It's for FOE (Fraternal Order of Eagles), I looked for a stock item online and didn't see anything. B2 Sign can print them on 4oz flag material, or 9oz banner fabric with a pole pocket or a Velcro strip on one edge. They don't supply small dowels, but I'm wondering if the Velcro could be adhered to a regular wood dowel from a hardware or craft store. Would it work? The sample flag the customer brought in was STAPLED to a wooden dowel...I can do better than that.

Needed by Memorial Day.

gnubler

I Googled this again and my post was one of the top hits, not even 24 hours later. :D Those bots sure were busy overnight.

I passed on the job, told the customer there wasn't a cost effective solution unless they ordered several hundred, and they only needed a couple dozen.

JBurton

Signtologist
I have a roll of fabric from TVF, digicompetition series, that is latex compatible. I got it for one flag, ran two prints, made a few cents, and I'm still sitting on a nearly full roll. If you think you could find a niche for it and stomach the waste of starting a run, it's pretty cool stuff.

gnubler

I don't print in house and couldn't find an economical way to outsource it for only 2 dzn flags. I turned it down and the customer understood.