• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy Safety Tip Tuesday, Everyone!!!

Move In Media

I hope everyone is enjoying the short week before the holiday.

Please be safe when working around open staircases. Here's a handy tip from our warehouse.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Safety Tips s4 Open Staircase.jpg
    Safety Tips s4 Open Staircase.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 88

FS-Keith

I hope everyone is enjoying the short week before the holiday.

Please be safe when working around open staircases. Here's a handy tip from our warehouse.

Thanks!

If you dont have hand rails on stairs on a mezzanine you are just opening yourself up to trouble. There is NO reason to not have it. build it to be removable when the time comes to have to load/unload.

Marlene

If you dont have hand rails on stairs on a mezzanine you are just opening yourself up to trouble. There is NO reason to not have it. build it to be removable when the time comes to have to load/unload.

insane not to have rails. this looks like it has hand rails but they are marking the edge of the stairs(?) not sure how that would help as you would have to dip down under the rail and shove yourself thru the open area under the rail to fall. me thinks no amount of tape will help anyone if they do that