• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has anyone used Adendo for advise?

Gene@mpls

Our internet provider changed our modem yesterday and all the IP addresses changed and we can no longer communicate with our printer... big problem of course, I don't see a networking section on Adendo but I have to believe that it would necessary for a lot of other categories? Where does one do a quick education on inter-company networking? Thanks Gene

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Google your router model number and find something that will walk you though logging into the router and navigating to the setting that allow you to set static IP address

newparade

Our internet provider changed our modem yesterday and all the IP addresses changed and we can no longer communicate with our printer... big problem of course, I don't see a networking section on Adendo but I have to believe that it would necessary for a lot of other categories? Where does one do a quick education on inter-company networking? Thanks Gene
Any luck so far? I’ve used Angry IP Scanner to do a quick search of active IPs on the network, then just changed it on my printer.