• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

he says "sign companies, they are all thieves" ...and what do we say?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
At first, it kinda got me mad, but if you think about it.... there really are a lot of thieves out there portraying themselves as sign shops. Heck, we talk about them all the time here at s101 and we bash them ourselves.

The smart thing to do would be to promote yourself as an honest shop and do top quality work for a fair competitive price and show him his errors publicly.

Sure, make mention of all the dentists that can't do anything but schedule patients and crank them out like nothing to only collect $95 for 15 minutes per patient. Don't let a crud like this bother you. How many of you subscribe to Tony Robbins or some of the other marketing geniuses out there ??

This guy probably sells how to speak Chinese in four easy lessons or how to chop-chop your salad fixings with the handy-dandy-slicer-dicer machine or your money back.

slicer dicer.jpg

Richard G

My wife just put it pretty clear as far i am concered. It best to note that the people that are most worried about thieves are thieves themselves.

signswi

Kind of like the old saying about if your wife asks you if you're cheating, she's cheating. Good point. His site reeks of money quick scheme landing pages. Let him skim the idiots and leave the cream for us.

ionsigns

Sent an e-mail to Doofus, DDS.

YOUR QUOTE "Learn how to negotiate with the local signage companies - Tip: they are all thieves!"

I own a sign company. You know nothing about ME. Your statement maligns me as a member of a GROUP OF THIEVES. Your statement is reckless, malicious and without substance.
Would you care to name a specific sign company that you would LIBEL with your malicious unfounded statement?

Here is a fact filled statement.
"Every Dentist I have met is a "fear-mongering ripoff artist." It is a fact of opinion because I qualified it with my opinion based solely on my acquaintances..

Your statement is intended to scare your readers by inciting contempt for an entire group which is neither fair or balanced.

Rebuttal?

xxxxxxx@comcast.net

more later... :Big Laugh

iSign

Sent an e-mail to Doofus, DDS.

YOUR QUOTE "Learn how to negotiate with the local signage companies - Tip: they are all thieves!"

I own a sign company. You know nothing about ME. Your statement maligns me as a member of a GROUP OF THIEVES. Your statement is reckless, malicious and without substance.
Would you care to name a specific sign company that you would LIBEL with your malicious unfounded statement?

Here is a fact filled statement.
"Every Dentist I have met is a "fear-mongering ripoff artist." It is a fact of opinion because I qualified it with my opinion based solely on my acquaintances..

Your statement is intended to scare your readers by inciting contempt for an entire group which is neither fair or balanced.

Rebuttal?

xxxxxxx@comcast.net

more later... :Big Laugh

impeccable! :thumb:

JimJenson

Dentists pay anywhere from 75$ and up for a lab to make a crown.
Give the guy credit for having the nerve to call someone else a thief.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
•Learn why spending $40,000-plus on signage might just be the best dental marketing investment you ever made.

Yep, and I wonder if he's the one selling it. There's probably a cross reference in his Yellow Page Dental ad to the Charlatan Sign Co.

Sounds like this could errupt into an huge anti-dentite issue and impact the entire forum, leaving a big cavity in the sign market for us all to fill.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
really doug?

i like pissing contests as much as anybody but i couldn't see wasting my time on this joker....

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
Wait a second, I had to come back to this post.

SO a 40K investment nets a million AND the guy taking that 40K and producing something that realizes that return is a thief?!?!?!

Ummm, huh?

If I could invest 40K and get a million back I'd sell a kidney tomorrow.

Jon Aston

I just think it's funny that he doesn't seem to be checking his Facebook wall, or deleting, or responding to anything people are saying. Seems like an opportunity to have some fun. I just posted a dentist joke, under JD3's comment.