• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello all...

oyy0

Hows everyone doing?
My name is Armando and I am starting a small sign shop in Arkansas.
I also work on cars; engine building, tuning, fabrication, welding... I try it all.
I am 25 and am a disabled vet trying to get off my ass but my leg won't let me for long periods of time.
I just found I am going to lose most of my disability money cause I can walk again and its not going to be enough to maintain my wife and I, so I am going to be doing everything I can to live a normal life.
Just wanted to say hello and hope I can help others as I am sure most of y'all are going to help me out some way or another. :peace!:

Border

I'd like to say welcome and give a BIG thanks for your service to this great country which allows dorks like us have a place like this to speak freely.

:thankyou::U Rock: as do all veterans :thumb:

Best of luck and I for one will be very glad to help you any way I can within my means.:unclesam:

R08

If there's any way we can help you dude.
Don't hesitate to ask.

Here a pointer for you. Take advantage of other's expertise. What I mean is, there are many merchants here on this forum and other places that can do the things you can't.
This can help your cash flow fairly quickly in the short term until you can get all the equipment you would like to have.

Good luck.

Air Art Girl

welcome and thank you for serving.
The sign business is not as easy as one thinks but you found the right place for help.

oyy0

Thanks everyone.
I am sure it ain't easy but I like this stuff, ever since my dad did it.
He never got into anything complicated though... just small vinyl graphics on windows and magnets.
I have been trying to get into a little of everything, so I will definitely ask for help whenever I am lost or just can't do it because I don't have the means.
Thanks again and I will be sticking around. :cool: