• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Italy

LuigiMdg

Greetings,
I recently received an old Graphtec CE2000-120, so I'll probably stress you to clear some doubts.. :big laugh:

Johnny Best

Greetings,
I recently received an old Graphtec CE2000-120, so I'll probably stress you to clear some doubts.. :big laugh:
I recently obtained an old Graphtec CE2000-120. I would like to get some information on some problems I am having with the printer. Thank you, Luigi.

LuigiMdg

:welcome: to :signs101smilie: from California :wavingflag:
Thank You The Big Squeegee
Welcome! Please don't stress me, I'm stressed enough. :roflmao:
Don't worry, no one will force you to answer
I recently obtained an old Graphtec CE2000-120. I would like to get some information on some problems I am having with the printer. Thank you, Luigi.
Sure, if I can be helpful, I'll be happy, but for now I haven't been able to connect it to the PC yet, I think a 25pin card is mandatory.
For any problem, however, I advise you to write in the appropriate category, if you want, quote me with @ when you create it so I can view it ;)