• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Help Identify this 3M Material

ikarasu

What do you say about ij35c on back of a phone or laptop. they are usually flat surfaces. Will it leave any residue after few months of peeling of. How would you rate the peeling experience of ij35c in compared to 40c. Also their adhesive. 40C adhesive is really bad if I'm being honest.
Depends on the laptop. If you look up Nintendo switch skins, even using highly removable vinyl it was ripping off the paint on the switch skins.

Most phones are made out of glass. And most laptops are made out of the material where IJ 35 would come off as well.

Personally I would use ij40, and I would laminate it. My phone goes in someone's pocket and no matter what technology you use to print it, the ink is going to get scratched up quite a bit with no lamination.

We use ij40 on a lot, what do you not like about the adhesive?