• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help if someone has this font??

designflow

Hi everyone.
I am in need of the "Memphis Font" with the light, bold, and regular. If anyone can help me I will try my best to help you out in anyway I can in return. It would be greatly appriciated. My e-mail us info@designflowgraphics.com If any one can help.

Thank you...

PMG

This practice, sometimes referred to as file swapping, often involves copyright infringement and, if so, is illegal under most criminal and civil law. This forum does not condone any illegal act and, further, strongly supports artist's and other's intellectual property rights.
Requesting copyrighted material or supplying it through any facility of Signs 101 is strictly forbidden.

The Font can purchased here........http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/urw/memphis/

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
pops.gif
Thank you gentlemen for your responses.

SignManiac

Hey I have it. Send my $1,000.00 and I'll get it to you on Monday. I'll need a certified check please. That's the going rate for fonts these days.

cOrKinSA

Kinda creepy but if I look in their eyes I freeze up in fear. It's like they are piercing my mind and finding out things about me.
Very scary.
I am leaving this thread now