• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP! Lost yellow during printing.

Signs Excetra

I am using a Falcon Outdoor 48 " and in the middle of printing a race car wrap I lost my yellow. There was sill ink left in the cartridge but I went ahead and changed it anyways. Pulled ink through system into damper, still will not print yellow. I did notice that the yellow ink looks dirty in the damper. Anyone have any idea how I can get the yellow printing again?

artbot

you may still have some vapor lock inside your head. i'd first pull ink through the head via the waste line very very gently (sometimes the pumps just can't overcome vapor lock) and then to a standard cleaning cycle. the "dirty" ink is cross contamination... wouldn't worry much about it just yet. first get the yellow flowing into the head there are a few reasons for cross contamination (one of them being vapor lock), then you can diagnose the cap/ink.