• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help - Speed up Summa on start

Borism25

I have been reading through all manuals but can't find how to speed up when working with printed stickers that are cut in sheets. I have summa D140

First of all is it possible to lift one roller so that when set leaver down, summa not waste time for scaning that roller.
Is there option when media is lock on roller that summa don't measure paper left and right also from top to bottom. Every sheet is the same size, and sometimes I have 300 sheets to cut, when I put my time on paper that I found that I lose almost 20-30% time on scaning media and rolling from start to back.

I am also searching for option when 1 sheet is done, I will place the 2 sheet on the same place and summa just need to scan reg marks. But can't find something like that. I see that Summa have option with loading from trays and that is pretty nice feature, but I don't have space for something like that.

I am open for any advice regarding the speed on the start. Summa is pretty fast when start cutting I don't have problem with that.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
It's all explained in the user guide...

1680094620313.png

1680094597311.png

1680094451434.png

Borism25

Thnx balstestrat
I find some video today where this guy just raise up leaver, position paper and lower the leaver (OPOS Sheet Mode). My mistake was that I have always press check mark on the screen.

I also missing information about cutting to the closest "neighbor". How can I disable on summa this "randomize movements". For example 130cm width printed media, start cutting every fourth sticker and than coming back every third. I know that some calculations summa are doing but based on what? Is it possible except sort method on the summa options to give some priority in Go sign?