• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

here we have another crappy payer

Signarama Jockey

Signjockey thinks no one should pay taxes... but enjoys using the road to his work and all the benefits the government gives him. He thinks small business owners cash in big when they sell their little sign shop. Signjockey has all the answers but doesn't do it himself.
Well, after the money was stolen from me, and all other options made illegal, yeah, I use the roads.

I think that people voluntarily agree to sell things for a specific price and other people agree to buy things for a specific price. People who have businesses that are valuable can likely sell those businesses for a good amount. If they aren't offered an amount that they think is fair, then they probably wouldn't sell.

I never said I have all the answers. I have opinions and principles. Sorry that that bothers you.

That's kind of what I was referring to. His actions and words say one thing, then contradict themselves two posts later. Consistency is not a word in his vocabulary, until he hunts and pecks around a little bit. Makes me wonder what kind of production he puts out. His problem, not mine. I'm just here for the information I can find or possibly contribute, not argue with people.
Please name a specific contradiction I've made.

JBurton

Signtologist
I had a crappy customer experience that just got resolved.
We put up new logos for an ice cream joint just before the end of the year. I've done work for the customer before, he came in and paid half down on a Monday, and tried to come in Friday and pay while we were still installing the signs. The accountant was out of the office, otherwise we would have pushed his invoice right out and taken his money. At any rate, we mailed out his invoice later the following week and got nothing. So last week, the accountant brings me his invoice, whining that we hadn't paid. I said, "let me see what I can do". I sent him an email, he called and paid with a cc. Turns out, the accountant here had been mailing invoices to the store... not his PO box.
I guess that wasn't a crappy customer, just a crappy system...

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I had a crappy customer experience that just got resolved.
We put up new logos for an ice cream joint just before the end of the year. I've done work for the customer before, he came in and paid half down on a Monday, and tried to come in Friday and pay while we were still installing the signs. The accountant was out of the office, otherwise we would have pushed his invoice right out and taken his money. At any rate, we mailed out his invoice later the following week and got nothing. So last week, the accountant brings me his invoice, whining that we hadn't paid. I said, "let me see what I can do". I sent him an email, he called and paid with a cc. Turns out, the accountant here had been mailing invoices to the store... not his PO box.
I guess that wasn't a crappy customer, just a crappy system...

Mailing out invoices??? Come on man... I got a PO box and sometimes old school companies send me invoices there. I MIGHT check that box twice a month. That's what they get for not emailing.

JBurton

Signtologist
Mailing out invoices??? Come on man... I got a PO box and sometimes old school companies send me invoices there. I MIGHT check that box twice a month. That's what they get for not emailing.
Don't get me started. We have a new system that is going to be implemented shortly... picked it up at isa last year.