• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey everyone!

chuck1027

I have a one-man studio in the mountains of east Tennessee.... Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville. Can you say Dollywood and Dixie Stampede and thousands of tourists clogging our roads?! Can't complain though, the tourists feed me even though it's indirectly. Learn to love it!

I've been in business here since 1977. I mostly design and fabricate hand-carved, sandblated signs. I outsource my CNC router work and digital printing and the ocassional illuminated cabinet. Stick with what you know! I attended Ringling School of Art in Sarasota, FL and the Pa. Academy of Fine Arts in Philadelphia. I apprenticed in a stained glass studio many, many years ago. I actually started business as a glass studio. Because of my commercial art background I expanded into the sign business. I still do both, though the bulk of my biz is signwork. you can view my very outdated website at www.ottolinistudios.com. I'm in the process of completely redoing it....well actually I've been in the phase for quite a while now and will probably continue to procastrinate as is my nature!

Personally, I have 2 grown children and two grandsons .... and 15 month old twin boys. And yes, I know how it happens! Like to snow ski, have a boat on a local lake and love music... blues, reggae, rock, alternative just about anyhting if it's played from the heart. Don't have much of any use for top 40 anything.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

DO Grafx

Welcome! I am also new here but let me tell ya...it is very helpful. Hello and thanks to all of you in advance.