• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi From Maple, Ontario

BobM

Welcome from Cape of Cod. What's a Tim Horton's and should I be glad there's a lot of them between us?

biznitch

yes good ole Smiths Falls it probably still looks the same, just a little more run down, we have 2 timmy's though

gabagoo

Welcome from Cape of Cod. What's a Tim Horton's and should I be glad there's a lot of them between us?

Tim Horton was an NHL player who opened up a few fledgling donut shops back in the 70's (not certain of the real date) . Tim died in a horrible roll over crash somewhere between Toronto and Buffalo. The donut chain was taken over and expanded to the point where you can't drive 3 minutes in any direction where I live without seeing one. Simply donuts and coffee and soup and sandwiches. Nothing special but they do make a strong cup of coffee which is pretty good and for that reason has driven the competition into the ground. Line ups in the drive throughs are crazy long and I for one refuse to wait so I generally hit the Country Time Donuts and try to help them out...lol Thats the story of Timmys. My version is simplistic and probably full of holes but thats all I know of it.
They dont sell corn dogs....damn :corndog::corndog::corndog::omg2:

Marlene

I wish there was a Horton's between us!!!!! we don't have one here. the last one I went to was when we were driving thru South Paris Maine and I screamed "HORTON'S" and we nearly drove off the road!!! they have the best coffee ever.

oh and welcome to the site!