• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Holy Cow, Yard Stakes have really jumped!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Alright then, that's impressive
Whats more impressive is that it is a drive and drag week - vehicles have to be able to drive between 4 or 5 tracks - hundreds of miles apart - no towing or trailering. They have to bring all their parts and tools in the car or on a small trailer the racecar can tow. Looks like a good time for people with time and a little spare change.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Whats more impressive is that it is a drive and drag week - vehicles have to be able to drive between 4 or 5 tracks - hundreds of miles apart - no towing or trailering. They have to bring all their parts and tools in the car or on a small trailer the racecar can tow. Looks like a good time for people with time and a little spare change.
Keeps a lot of the big money cars out of it, they ruin the fun for the weekend warrior guys. Does it have dark tint? Cuz nobody wants to be seen driving an El Camino, even a 6 second version

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Cuz nobody wants to be seen driving an El Camino, even a 6 second version
Wait... what?
1654831613483.jpeg

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
It's mine - my Dad sent it to me - with those wheels on it......
(it does have a trailer hitch on it)

Notarealsignguy

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Stock or a 6 second sleeper too?
Redneck stock El Camino - 305 auto with headers - glass pack mufflers (loud) - aftermarket manifold & 4 barrel - no AC- speedo that goes all the way to 85. A project car that I don't have the time or money to project.

Notarealsignguy

Redneck stock El Camino - 305 auto with headers - glass pack mufflers (loud) - aftermarket manifold & 4 barrel - no AC- speedo that goes all the way to 85. A project car that I don't have the time or money to project.
I can help you get ac in it, then you won't care about the rest.