• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How long have you been on here?

MikePro

i miss those political threads, and when the hammer came down. lol
pretty sure I'd have twice as many posts to my statline if I contributed, but I got a kick outta the old men yelling at the clouds. ...when i was much younger.

signmeup

Signed up in 2005. Haven't been active here for a few years... but I still make signs! Carved/gilded a lot of signs back then but mostly do tractor/trailer lettering now.

Got some great help from the forum today!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Signed up in 2005. Haven't been active here for a few years... but I still make signs! Carved/gilded a lot of signs back then but mostly do tractor/trailer lettering now.

Got some great help from the forum today!
Are ya still walking around on the roof with no clothes on ??

petepaz

2007 stumbled across the site doing a google search for some info and signed up right away.
although my attendance has dropped off a little the past few years i have always found the 101 group both helpful and humorous.
hopefully i have contributed enough to balance out the help i have received over the years

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If you would've let me win one...... just one game of 8 ball, I'd be pondering it a lot less harder. Take advantage of an old drunked up guy and beat him at pool...... that' takes the cake. :bushmill: Did you know, I quit drinking about 5 years ago ?? Touch of wine here & there, but that's all. I like me some port :wine-smi:

:toasting:

ikarasu

Iurked for a year or two before signing up. I got thrown into the digital department with no training...I learned everything from here pretty much, including learn all you can before asking basic questions or you get the shit kicked out of you.

There is a wealth of information on this site that can train someone from the ground up - even if the site shut down today.... It's a good resource to have around, I've been on dozens of other forums and none are as good as S101.

Hoping to be around for another 10 years!

GB2

Old Member
2005 for me.....4edgetalk.com, wow brings back memories. Hearing talk of some of the old members and realizing that we still have some recycled members on here makes me think about the "old days" and what a great experience this forum has been. Gino, remember when we went to Matt's for that gathering with Gene, Jill, Checkers, Leigh, Brian and some others? I think Kevin, Baz, Charlie and Dennis were there too. That was a good time, Matt was a good guy, wonder where everybody else went to.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I believe that was 2008 for the greet & meet. Remember it well.

We held the next two in 2009 and 2011. You walked in the door and turned right around and left. We had a total of about 85 people. Games, giveaways, vendor demos, wrap classes....... Those certainly were the days.

GB2

Old Member
I didn't turn around and leave, I've never been to your place. We just hung out for a short time in Atlantic City and at Matt's. Are you going to host another gathering ever? I'll come next time if I can.