• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to get better Vehicle Graphics??

fmg

Same thing happened to me once. A polite e mail and the
Image was pulled from their website.
Some people don't reialise how foolish they can be.

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding Signs 101 & people.

Thinks you have some explaining to do & possible quick website work also, thinks you opened up a can of worms. Hope ya can close it.

sar bossier

OP: NEVER use other peoples' work - bad business. I know you did not wrap the Bud Light Lime car, nor the others on your site (other than your own vehicle).

Best advice is: Post ONLY your own work. Hire a qualified designer.

OP: NEVER use other peoples' work - bad business. I know you did not wrap the Bud Light Lime car, nor the others on your site (other than your own vehicle).

Certainly don't post on this site with it.. But in the end I'd say posting your own designs will get you chewed out as much as your "borrowed" ones. I'd ask simple questions about what material to use or how to fix your machine...

Design is high religion around here.

Jillbeans

Design is high religion around here.
What's wrong with that?

I'd rather "chew someone out" constructively, and have them listen and get better at designing.
Either that or they can resort to stealing the ideas of others who actually have talent.

JoshLoring

Wow. There's images from every comapny but theirs.
Dan, send an online contact DMCA takedown. If they don't respond within 24 hours- Whois the site and find the host and send them a takedown.

Marlene

What's wrong with that?

I'd rather "chew someone out" constructively, and have them listen and get better at designing.
Either that or they can resort to stealing the ideas of others who actually have talent.

+1

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay..... Okay...............
telescoping dog.jpg
Where are ya Addie ?? I know you're out there. C'mon, this is how you got your start.........