• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to print multiple .AI files on one page?

biggmann

I was going through some old drives on our network and came across a collection called Vector Art mega Collection 1 and I asked the head of my dept. and was told there is an accompanying book that shows what the files are ( as it stands there is just a list of folders with numbered files so you dont know what they are unless you open them all. No one can find the book they are thinking it got lost in the move or a client took it or one of the old employees. Is there a way to print a sample of the files without opening them all one at a time and putting them on one page? Any sort of software to do this?

biggmann

Thanks for the info, I just opend a couple files I had here at home and opened them in bridge and there is an export function in it so I think I could open them all in bridge and export them.

MikePro

does it have a list of categories identical to this?
attachment.php

if so, i may have the entire index on file. Indexs should be legal to share freely, right?

edited: however, if they're "old files" then chances are you've got better options to simply go out and buy new collections that have more content and even more options per category.

Attachments

• Picture 86.png
    Picture 86.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 103