• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Howdy!

mattwnh

Just wanted to say howdy to ya'll .. I started 5-6 yrs ago with a cutter, just dabbling here and there, I did a few jobs for friends and family that came out with quality results. As demand grew for better options (i.e. Print cut machine) I couldn't afford one so that held me back from persuing. I got a good deal (I think) on a Roland PC-600 (I know I know... I know the reviews these machines get) But to be honest, it at least cuts better than the last stand alone cutter.
Now That I can do small decals/logo's in color, I have a few more friend and family interested in seeing more talent from me. SO .. Here we go!

I am always looking to obtain more knowledge, I have been a long time non registered member browsing this site standing in the shadows observing. Now its time to make some good friends, Giggle, Laugh with you all ...

Thanks for letting me into your circle!

mattwnh

:Welcome: from :signs101: or to :signs101:

I hate working for family

JR

I second that !!! I think (well actually know) that I get screwed more from them than anyone else .. Its funny how never hear from any of them till they need something ..

Thanks for the welcomes!