• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hp 10000s print problem. HELP

neobruo

If I can help, I'll do it!
Hello everyone

I have a problem in my hp 10000s. This machine start to make banding at amgenta color. Since that i have checked all ink circuit, pipes, sub tanks, primes, capings, selenoids, and all is ok. At last i send the printhead to perform a recovery at the printhead doctor machine, and the print head is ok.
I change the flat cables that connect to main pca and change the conections at main carriage!,
All the assembly parts were changed... i dont know what to do to solv the problem... anyone got more ideas?
IMG_20140311_185029.jpg

C

ColoPrinthead

Have you tried soaking the heads with wiper fluid and the head cleaning kit?

danno

We have 2 9000s here. We had a similar issue with magenta and cyan. You might try replacing the O-rings at the head and the filter. We ended up replacing both heads when we exhausted all the other options.

wunder

i dont no what you really do but.....1st check airleaks aso....ok
2nd step adjust the headvoltages. you can play a little bit with +1volt aso.
if not help your Printhead is electrical damage "nozzles crap" if you manuel purge the heads can be 100% nozzle but electrical is another one !!!! after voltage gaming no better result...garbage it :toasting:

regards
wunder