• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HP L25500 subtrate jam removed now prints have streaks

AntCarter

Afternoon everyone,

I need Help badly.... Yesterday I went out to the garage to start the HP L25500 up then went back inside to process the design in Flexi 12. After the design was ripped I went out to check the progress only to see a substrate jam, I'm using HP UV Premium Photobase paper- Photo paper. After the jam was cleared I proceeded to send the print job but the prints had kinda of horizontal banding lines. Could this be a head strike that casing this issue? I ran a all plot test, reseated all the print heads, did a print head alingment test, i even pulled the printhead cleaning kit. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
20171031_091031.jpg
20171031_091035.jpg
20171031_091004.jpg
20171031_091010.jpg
20171031_090936.jpg

ddarlak

Go Bills!
you need to look under the printhead carriage and see what's up. probably something stuck on there that's causing the issue.

Bly

Turn the machine off while the carriage is over the platten.
Pull out the cleaning kit and have a look under the heads.
More than likely some paper stuck under there.

AntCarter

Hi did you find out the problem?

Yes I did thanks to the awsome members on this forum they suggested that I move the carriage over to see if was any paper under the carriage. In the past I tried to move it over manually but it wouldn't budge due to fact that it was powered down of the front. I put the print head cleaning kit in maintenance mode then powered it down from the back which allowed me manually move the carriage freely to the left and right. The paper was jammed under the first print head to the left