• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Humorous Decal I Designed

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
How's this?
About like this
1715016894115.png

Boudica

That's kinda funny. I don't get the Seattle U one though.

ETA... Nevermind, that's an ad lol

Last edited:

JBurton

Signtologist
Just buy a Dodge Ram. It has the instruction in huge letters across the grille and tailgate already!
Ya must've missed the memo, dodge no longer makes the rams. They're just... ram trucks?
Agreed with the instructions printed on the packaging though.

This was not worth waiting for. Sorry I don't like it and don't find anything humorous about it.

Hey, that's me. whadda I know ??
Not worth waiting for? Talk to the admin(s) of this website. They need to get their shit together. If content wasn't broken/lost/deleted randomly there would not have been any waiting.
Why were you waiting at all? I could have simply abandoned the thread due to poor admin. Who waits for a broken image to be reuploaded?
1000s of people have seen it and you are the very first to not think it is funny. A buddy took a picture of one of the actual decals I gave him and uploaded it to instagram where it went semi-viral with nothing but praise. Chances are, you just have a lame sense of humor, or it is over your head. Either way, sucks to be you.

Boudica

Not worth waiting for? Talk to the admin(s) of this website. They need to get their shit together. If content wasn't broken/lost/deleted randomly there would not have been any waiting.
Why were you waiting at all? I could have simply abandoned the thread due to poor admin. Who waits for a broken image to be reuploaded?
1000s of people have seen it and you are the very first to not think it is funny. A buddy took a picture of one of the actual decals I gave him and uploaded it to instagram where it went semi-viral with nothing but praise. Chances are, you just have a lame sense of humor, or it is over your head. Either way, sucks to be you.
Don't get your panties in such a twist. It's not that clever. I thought it was sort of funny, only because the baby on board signs are stupid.
If you were so clever, you would have figured out how to upload it correctly in the first place.