• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I am looking for a Rasterlink 6 license,

Chase

New Printers for Christmas!
I might have a license of Rasterlink if I can find someone with a Prntinst file for UJV55 for Onyx postershop 12.

Smoke_Jaguar

Picked up Rasterlink 7 for $46 from PDS. Seems to be the full thing, just a code these days, since you might as well download the latest version.

Chase

New Printers for Christmas!
I’m not familiar with 7 but my install tech 20+ years recommended me to stay on 6+ anyone familiar with both to share some experiences?

Smoke_Jaguar

Going to 7 will remove a lot of older printer model support. I know that the UJF 3042/6042 MK1 are not supported anymore on it.

dejancurk

I checked and cjv30 is not under supported machines for rl7. Would love to get rl6 for a normal price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V. V.

Inkjet printing guru
Rasterlink is te worst RIP ever... u definitely wanna have some real pro software rather than paint instead of photoshop

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
I’m not familiar with 7 but my install tech 20+ years recommended me to stay on 6+ anyone familiar with both to share some experiences?
7 has a lot of bugs, but it's better if you do VDP. I use both, 7 mostly until I find a glitch, then I switch back to 6.
Currently I am using 6, because the last 7 update has a glitch with UV Clear, and to fix it I would need to uninstall and reinstall the previous version and then reinstall all my profiles. Instead I will just use 6 until they have a new update for 7!

I know everyone says RL sucks, which it does, I agree! But I don't know of any other software that will allow the layered print like RL6/7. If there is software that can layer the inks in 1 pass like RL6/7, please let me know!

Smoke_Jaguar

With Rasterlink 6 on the UJF's it can do a lot of layered images in a single pass without cycling the bed back and forth. Maybe that's what they mean?

V. V.

Inkjet printing guru
lot of layered images

ONYX, for instance....

1677019680069.png

1677019643327.png