• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I found home...

miltondavis

So many years spent learning things the hard way, now I find a source here with a ton of knowledge, expertise, and helpful perspectives/insights into our trade. Wish I knew about this site long long ago! A core value to this site is its vast number of contributors which sets this site apart from others I have stumbled upon.

We established in 1980, Family owned, Progression from Hand Painted Graphics to Gerber 4B to Screen Print to Thermal Print to Digital Print! Got to appreciate the growth of our industries technology over such a short period of time. In some ways things were simplified and some ways more complicated, thus the need to seek help and give help.

Much respect to all in advance...
Milton Davis
Davis Sign Co., Inc.
San Rafael, CA.
:wavingflag:

Big House Signs

welcome from havre de grace maryland. I too have been in the b'ness for a long time and was thrilled to find this sight. (and again I say thank you to signs by dale...maker of the big squeegee). You can learn alot....and its gratifying to give advice. Sometimes they get a little cranky on here....its always good to do a search before you ask a question and consider becoming a contributing member...lot more info on the premium side. After 6 months here I realized I leanred more here, found more resources then I had from the trade magazines I subscribed to...so worth 50 bucks a year.

BobM

Welcome from Cape of Cod. More and better information if you become a "contributing member".

wes70

Welcome from Nova Scotia and as BobM mentioned, there is so much more info available once you become a "contributing member".

Replicator

Welcome to Signs 101 Milton . . . The knowledge and the members here are fantastic !

If you have any questions feel free to get in touch with me anytime.

miltondavis

Thanks!

After 6 months here I realized I leanred more here, found more resources then I had from the trade magazines I subscribed to...so worth 50 bucks a year.

Thanks all for the warm welcome! Ive been subscribed and read all the trade magazines front to back month to month. This site helps fill in all the questions Ive had and looked for! I'll be looking into becoming a contributing member, sounds well worth it!