• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In need of the Roland Versaworks spot color folder for VW6

SIGN.DIVISION

Just changed computers and my cutlines are not showing up. I’m testing with files that worked on the previous computer when I go into the spot color library in versaworks 5 I don’t see a folder for the roland versaworks swatches that contain cut contour, roland color system is there and metallics. if this is my issue, does anyone know where I can get this file?

B13 Signs

I believe that the cut contour and other metallic color are a different swatch than the Roland color system folder. To gain access to the swatches you go through your art program swatches not through versa works. ie Illustrator...

Joe House

Sign Equipment Technician
You can find the swatches in the Program Files>VersaWorks>Swatch>Illustrator folder. You're looking for the Roland VersaWorks swatch, not the color system swatches.

Good Luck