• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Infloprint Software

ColorCrest

All around shop helper.
Has anyone heard of or used infloprint ? Pros? Cons?
I've visited their website and watched a video. I arrived a six important points of interest from what I could glean. However, my comments may be more digestible if other's actual user-experience can weigh in the discussion too.

So, I recommend anyone accept InfoFlo's current offer to trial their software if interested. I assume one could populate the entire trial application with current, real working shop data to learn how things turn out over time.

Be sure to ask if all data is exportable from their software in a common format if, and when, someday the time comes. (Which is very likely.) Often times the process is termed as “data migration.”

Maybe report back with thoughts?

HollySheps

Hello, just seeing if anyone has any thoughts on this? We've had two demos and are very seriously considering switching from Shopvox to Infoflo.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
OnPrintShop can do that and more. for pretty much the same price.
And you get a ecommerce frontend.

UR Printing

What pricing is OnPrintShop? We are looking for a better system currently as we are using SC Logic now. We have looked at Web CRD but the pricing is a slight bit higher than we would like. Any info on solutions would be great.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
What pricing is OnPrintShop? We are looking for a better system currently as we are using SC Logic now. We have looked at Web CRD but the pricing is a slight bit higher than we would like. Any info on solutions would be great.
Depends on your plan. Minimum few thousand per year. With a one-time set up fee.

ColorCrest

All around shop helper.
We really like the customization options of Infoflo - but most importantly their live inventory feature. Shopvox has been saying for a long time now that it's coming, but it hasn't yet.
I strongly recommend that you and responsible others actually trial the software. Be sure to understand the important difference between "off-the-shelf" (retail-like, fixed price) products vs "make-to-order" products (as sign products usually are) and how they are handled in inventory.

It's also important not to underestimate the quoted time for system setup. "Weeks" are quoted for a very real reason. As an initial exercise, maybe make a list of your current sign products the quickest or easiest way you know how, with costs and prices.

I'm happy to help if you have any questions.

HollySheps

I strongly recommend that you and responsible others actually trial the software. Be sure to understand the important difference between "off-the-shelf" (retail-like, fixed price) products vs "make-to-order" products (as sign products usually are) and how they are handled in inventory.

It's also important not to underestimate the quoted time for system setup. "Weeks" are quoted for a very real reason. As an initial exercise, maybe make a list of your current sign products the quickest or easiest way you know how, with costs and prices.

I'm happy to help if you have any questions.
Thanks very much for this. Out of curiosity, what software is your shop using?